Cliffs of Moher

The Cliffs of Moher, in Western Ireland are truly so breathtaking that they deserved their own post. It was one of those places that you just stand there in awe at how beautiful the earth really is. I felt myself saying “wow” every time I looked over the cliffs at the ocean.
Western Ireland

We arrived at the Cliffs via Paddywagon bus tour, which I recommend, it’s fairly cheap and the drivers are really nice and give you a lot of insight into the history about the area, as well as lives of the Irish people, which was really nice to hear. Driving through the Irish countryside, I was amazed at every turn. It is so beautiful.

I was lucky enough to have a “rare” sunny day on the Cliffs, and felt truly blessed as I walked around with my friend trying to soak in the beauty for the two hours that we were there.
It’s so hard for me to seriously tell you just how beautiful they are with just photos. You’ll just have to find out for yourselves someday. The Cliffs are free to get into, and you can walk for as long as you feel like. It was a bit windy though, which I stayed away from the ledge, because it was a little freaky looking down hundreds of feet at the Atlantic Ocean.
To find out more about the Paddy Wagon tour click HERE
To find out more about the Cliffs of Moher click HERE.
Have you been to this part of Ireland before? Is it on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments how you’ve been liking these posts, what is your bucket list place to visit?

9 Comments Add yours

1. Sounds like a beautiful,relaxing place to be at.Thanks for your insite.

2. SofiaaDot says:

These are such stunning photos!! 😀

xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

3. Kenzie K says:

Thanks for reading!! x

4. Anna G says:

This place looks amazing!! Seems like a very calm place to be at. You know just sitting there and relaxing haha It wasn't on my bucketlist but now it definitely is!!

Anna x | dropsofanna.blogspot.com

5. Ireland is a really beautiful place, I love living here! You should visit the Slieve League Cliffs in Donegal – they are pretty incredible and you can drive to a view point, or walk it whichever you prefer! x

6. Kenzie K says:

It was one of the best places I've been and I could have sat there for hours if they let me!

7. Kenzie K says:

I'm for sure in love with the country! I'm definitely putting that on my bucket list then for next time! 🙂

8. Cristina SF says:

I've always regretted not going to the cliffs of Moher, I didn't get the chance while I was in Ireland. They views must be breathtaking!