Top 10 Christmas Movies

Top Ten

Christmas eve is only ten days away, and for ten days you can watch each one of these Christmas films on my list! So just wrap up with your warmest blanket, and fuzziest socks and warm up that cup of cocoa because here is another holiday-themed list post! I hope you don’t mind! Let’s get to it then!
1.The Santa Clause
2. Polar Express
3. The Holiday
4. Prancer
5. Christmas Under Wraps
6. It’s a Wonderful Life
7.Rudolph
8.Miracle on 34th Street
9. The Bridge
10. Northpole

These are just a few of the many Christmas movies that are out there, but definitely my ten favorites! I love throwing on my fuzzy pajamas and fuzzy socks, and watching a hallmark movie at night during the holiday season. There is just something about cheesy-christmas-love stories that get me so much more excited for the actual day!
Do we have some of the same movies on our lists? Which one is your favorite?ย
I hope you’re enjoying these posts! This one is quite quick, but exam week is upon us so cross your fingers and wish me luck!ย
x see you next time!ย

11 Comments Add yours

1. Rachel says:

I actually haven't seen all of these! But The Santa Clause and It's a Wonderful Life are my all-time favorites!

2. Kelly says:

My favorite old movie is Miracle on 34th and favorite recent is The Holiday! Great picks!

xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

3. Kenzie K says:

I love finding new christmas films tbh! Thanks for reading! xx

4. Kenzie K says:

Mine too! Thanks for reading! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

5. Great list! Don't forget about Gremlins – haha that one is so creepy/weird and I love it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Good luck with your exams! So close to Christmas break!

6. Cristina SF says:

I love Polar Express and The Holiday! Love Actually is a must every Christmas for me ๐Ÿ™‚
    Best of luck with your exmas, Kenzie. I'm sure you'll do great!

7. Really love all these movies! Thanks for sharing them. Gemma x

8. Kenzie K says:

Same, thank you so much! ๐Ÿ™‚ x

9. Kenzie K says:

10. Lizzie Gines says:

Great list! The Holiday is my absolute favourite!

Lizzie xx

11. Anna G says:

I love 1-4 but I have never seen the rest!!!! I'll have to watch them all next week hahhah I also really like Arthur Christmas!
    Anna x