This semester has left me with little time for leisure and a big pile of homework. Time feels like it’s moving all too fast. Constantly writing things to do in my planner and actually getting them done feels really satisfying. I haven’t been doing anything too exciting other than homework and coloring in my coloring book for me to blog about but I hope you enjoy the rest of this post!
Here are some tips, and helpful words to help you get through your busy weeks!
1. Write out your day. I usually use my note section on my phone, as well as a real planner to write out my assignments for the day. If something has to be done by the next day, make sure you do that first.
2. Take a 10 minute break. Stressing out for seven hours straight cannot be good for you. Taking a ten minute break and just sitting down before moving onto your next task can be really helpful.
3. Color. I mentioned my adult coloring book before, and you’ve seen it on this instagram post! I love it (I got a new one for Easter). It’s relaxing and really calming. You can get one for $4 at your local WalMart.
4. Watch YouTube. Yes you might be procrastinating, but again, taking time to just watch a funny video can be relaxing and revamp you to keep up your work!
5. Take a deep breath. YOU CAN DO IT! Each minute that passes is one more minute to Friday which is nearly Saturday anyway!
6. Plan for the next week. Planning meals takes a lot of stress away right there, and planning chores on whatever days you need to get stuff done can keep you right on track. You’re doing amazing.