I don’t think I’m the only one incredibly excited that it’s finally March. While we haven’t had that bad of a winter here in Wisconsin, I’m still really glad that it’s almost spring. I haven’t done a “things I love lately” post, but that’s what this one is shaping up to be as I type it.
1. I’ve recently just became the owner of a mini-blender and I’ve been loving making smoothies in my dorm room! (sorry neighbors). They’re so easy to make, and if you need any smoothie inspiration some of my favorite ingredients are Spinach, almond milk, bananas, strawberries and chia seeds!
2. The sunshine. Honestly, the overcast days make my head feel a bit glum and my legs feel a bit restless. but when the sun comes out I can enjoy the time outside.
3. Walking. I’m in a photography class this semester, which means I get to take photos outside a lot, and it really makes me slow down and capture the things around me that I wouldn’t otherwise notice.
4. Coloring Books. Those adult coloring books? You can usually catch me in my dorm room with the futon down and twinkle lights on, coloring on a Friday night. I’m wild, I know.
5. Clementines. It can’t be a blog post without talking about food can it? I love clementines, and I honestly cannot get enough of them!
Sorry this post is so much shorter than usual, I haven’t really had that much going on between hurrying around for school, climbing out from under my pile of homework, I haven’t had anytime to workout even and it’s making me feel a bit anxious to be honest. Spring Break is right around the corner and I’ve just got to get through the next two weeks before I can officially relax..at least for 10 days.
What things are you loving this season? Are you planning any fun trips yet? Make sure to leave a comment, I love hearing from you!