Bright White Wisconsin

While the state of Wisconsin spent the month of December in weather that is warmer than normal, January followed in with a blast of reality and weather that left me not wanting to leave the house unless it was an absolute emergency. While near the end of my winter break I had some errands to do, the weather wasn’t so bad and my mom and I decided to venture out on a hike up the mountain. At the very peak is the ski lifts where they make the snow for the runs which resulted in these photos that were just too pretty to not share!
Wisconsin

Snow USA
Snowy

Wisconsin

States
I hope that whatever weather you’re experiencing right now is good! I hope you enjoyed this post, I didn’t retouch any of these photos and I think they’re lovely! Hope you’re having a great week! Do you have any big plans? What are your favorite activities to do lately?
As always, thanks for reading and commenting! Make sure to follow my instagram or twitter
xx

10 Comments Add yours

1. Such lovely photos! I live in London, and it's being such a warm winter!! It snowed a tiny little bit a few weeks ago but nothing major. It doesn't really feel like winter! x

Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

2. Cristina SF says:

While I don't like snow in the city (it's chaotic), I think there's nothing more beautiful than snow in the countryside. Enjoy the weather! 🙂

3. Kenzie K says:

So cool! It just snowed really hard yesterday it's crazy! But it is february and this is not normal weather! xx Thanks for reading!

4. Kenzie K says:

I agree! Thanks for reading! xx

5. Caitlin M. says:

Gorgeous pictures! I am absolutely not a winter person but I love the way snow looks in photographs!

xx, Caitlin

6. Kenzie K says:

I agree, I definitely LOVE summer way more, but the weather wasn't so bad so it made the experience a lot more enjoyable! 🙂 x

7. Anna G says:

Love this so much, it's so beautiful! We've barely had winter weather this year tbh, it's been months since it last rained and snow is something that never happens in my town so yeah haha
    Anna x

8. Kenzie K says:

So glad you enjoyed it! 🙂 x

9. Wisconsin looks amazing!!!!!! Ahhh!! x

10. Kenzie K says:

It really is (especially when the sun is out!) x