Being Home (as told in pictures.)

I’ve been back in my hometown for nearly a month now on my winter break from school. That’s the nicest thing about life after highschool. The homework and tests may be harder, but they give your tired brain a good chunk of time to turn all of the words that have been packed inside, a rest.
A really nice, five week rest.
While I haven’t been on the schedule for work very often (hardly at all). I’m still enjoying my time being at home. Like many of you, I love lists, and I also love animated gifs that go with them. So let’s take a look shall we?

1. “I’m finally home and away from my roommate!”
  This is how I felt leaving the dorm room:

Johnny Depp Gif
source

This is how I felt when I walked into my house:

Sleep gif
source

2. A few things happen when I’m home alone..

music gif
source

Sleep gif
source

Disney Gif
source
(I didn’t actually bake a pie but I baked other things that smelled delicious!)
Dancing Gif
source

While I do love being home, I also love detoxing from the internet and having days where I just relax and do a little baking or take a bath….or maybe binge-watch 4 episodes of the Kardashians. I’ve also enjoyed going for walks before or after dinner, and being able to relax.
Are you all home for break yet? Have you gone back to school? It’s the last few months before summer guys! We got this!
I hope the weather hasn’t been too terrible for you! It’s really cold here in Wisconsin, and I haven’t wanted to leave my house, or my fireplace for the last few days!
Thanks for reading! I love reading your comments, so make sure to leave one! 🙂
xx Kenzie

13 Comments Add yours

1. Anna G says:

I can relate to almost all of this situations hahahah It's what I'm gonna do when I finish exams, just a few days left!!
    I'm glad you are having time to relax, it's always good to disconnect 🙂
    Anna x

2. Kenzie K says:

I feel like this happens every semester or weekend that I'm home to be honest 🙂 haah

3. Hahahaha that Jack Sparrow gif XD *He will always be one of my favourites* It's always nice to have a break and rest up! I will say when I do go home I do cherish a good bath! <3

4. Adalias C says:

Its always great to go home for a break, you do need time out from living with your room/house mates and just to generally lounge around and do nothing! xx

5. Kenzie K says:

My favorite part was looking up the gifs for this post honestly! 🙂 Baths are always lovely!
    Thanks for reading!

6. Kenzie K says:

Exactly! And with the colder weather in Wisconsin, it's nice to not have to leave my house!

7. Danielle says:

so funny! i've been done with school for a while but it's always nice to have time to relax at home 🙂

danielle | avec danielle

8. Kenzie K says:

My break is coming to an end, so I figured this post fit in perfectly! Thanks for reading! 🙂

9. Anonymous says:

One of your most entertaining blogs. I loved it. Happy that your break was an A Plus. Grammie

10. Haha the gifs make it even more funny! x

11. kevin braney says:

Great story could you check out my YouTube channel I do vlogs and more

12. kevin braney says: