Unfortunately, with exams coming next weekend and my official last day of classes being Wednesday I actually didn’t have a blog post ready! It’s been quite busy, and I’m not going to lie, I’m more than a little nervous for exams! At the same time, I hated this semester and that blog post is ready to go for next week! Almost, just needs a few pictures! Then it’s Summer! And that means more recipes and adventures and fun blog posts! If you have any suggestions please make sure you email me or comment below! 🙂
Anyway, my friend Anna from Spain (you can read her blog here ) did a post called “This or That” tag and it seemed like a really easy thing to do since I had not prepared anything!
So let’s start shall we?
- Blush or Bronzer? Blush!
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? I use both, but if I want the color to last longer then I prefer lipstick
- Eye-Liner or Mascara? Mascara, unless I’m going somewhere fancy, but mascara is just easy and quick to put on
- Foundation or Concealer? Concealer!
- Neutral or Color eye shadow? Depends on the outfit
- Pressed or loose eyeshadows? I haven’t really used loose, so pressed!
- Brushes or sponges? Brushes
- OPI or China Glaze: Actually I’ve been liking Orly and Essie nail polishes!
- Long or short?: Medium, I pick my nails so they usually never get obnoxiously long!
- Acrylic or natural? Natural!
- Brights or darks? I do like the classic dark red, but since it’s Spring and almost summer I’ve been going for the brighter colors!
- Flower or no flower? Depends
- Perfume or Body Splash? Well from this post I did earlier I’m sure you already know that answer. (it’s perfume)
- Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
- Body wash or soap? Both
- Lush or other bath company: I’m making my first trip to Lush next month! But otherwise Bath and Body Works.
- Jeans or sweatpants: This really depends on the day, if i’m having a lounge day at home then sweatpants, otherwise jeans if I leave the house!
- Long sleeve or short: Basically the weather determines that!
- Dresses or skirts? Dresses, I actually don’t own that many skirts!
- Stripes or Plaid? I have more stripes than plaid in my closet so..
- Flip flops or sandals: Flip flops!
- Scarves or Hats? Did you see my scarf collection? (here) definitely scarves!
- Studs or Dangle Earrings? I prefer studs, but if I’m going to a fancy place or event then dangle-y!
- Necklaces or Bracelets? Necklaces! Bracelets hurt my wrist if I’m writing!
- Heels or Flats? Flats
- Cowboy boots or Riding boots? Oh, there’s a difference? Cowboy boots then.
- Jacket or Hoodie? Sweater.
- Curly or Straight? Both!
- Bun or Ponytail? If I have time, I’ll put mine in a bun but if I’m just sitting around the house then a ponytail!
- Bobby Pins or butterfly clips? Butterfly clips? What the heck? Bobby pins..
- Long or Short? In between, I think everyone has their own definition of what “long hair” or “short hair” is.
- Hair spray or gel? Spray
- Light or dark? I’ve actually had my hair both colors! I like both!
- Side swept bangs or full bangs? Side swept
- Up or down? Down but if I’m doing work then up
- Rain or Shine? A little bit of both!
- Summer or Winter? Summer!!!!
- Fall or Spring? Both!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla!
- East Coast or West Coast? NYC is on the East Coast and I’ve traveled on the East Coast the most..so East I guess!
I tag all of you reading this right now to answer these questions! So have fun! 🙂 x